Arcade Add-on?

I had that board tricked out, even had the streaming radio addon. You could post, chat, play games all the while streaming rock music from Australia!

"I had that board tricked out..."

Is your board still up or is it down?

If it's still up, care to share the URL?

Fams. Let it go :P. Dont get me wrong I think old school flash games are dope! But the demand...its just not there. I think what might make more sense is to use any one of the various bracket tools that exist out there and run a monthly gaming session. Record it and share it! Can still give people XP or achievements or whatever to those who participate depending on which tool you use for that so you can give credit. And you can ask for donations as well if you want to monetize it. Tons of ways to do it that do not require a flash arcade to be built.

But I do miss those days...

Fams. Let it go :p. Dont get me wrong I think old school flash games are dope! But the demand...its just not there. I think what might make more sense is to use any one of the various bracket tools that exist out there and run a monthly gaming session. Record it and share it! Can still give people XP or achievements or whatever to those who participate depending on which tool you use for that so you can give credit. And you can ask for donations as well if you want to monetize it. Tons of ways to do it that do not require a flash arcade to be built.

But I do miss those days...

If you had read my original post, you would have seen that I did not request a Flash arcade.

No idea the money, but would also be very interested in helping support this.

- Permission based
- Score Keeping / Profile based scores
- Trophy's would be nice

Or this.... :) :)

@Serpius I messaged you. I have been planning an HTML5 arcade add-on in private for the past 6 months, had to put the planning on hold for the past 2 months due to preparing the land to move to it and then getting ready to move our mobile home which fell through so we'll be moving all our stuff into a mobile home on the land already and selling our current mobile home. Once the move has been completed, hopefully, before June 1st I'll be coding Xenforo add-ons once again.

@Serpius I messaged you. I have been planning an HTML5 arcade add-on in private for the past 6 months, had to put the planning on hold for the past 2 months due to preparing the land to move to it and then getting ready to move our mobile home which fell through so we'll be moving all our stuff into a mobile home on the land already and selling our current mobile home. Once the move has been completed, hopefully, before June 1st I'll be coding Xenforo add-ons once again.
Hopefully the move went well, did you ever start looking into the game development for xenforo?

Top Bottom