1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AppTalking - Your App World..

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by kwaken, Jul 27, 2012.

1. kwaken

kwaken Member

AppTalking.com is a forum which talks everything about Apps. Be it Android or IOS(Apple), Windows Mobile or even an Web App.. its here to stay! Custom Theme coming soon as well..

Also note.. to encourage members, there is a contest Running.. Go To Contest Page.

Come Join Us.. Encourage us..

AppTalking @ FaceBook

Constructive feedback Appreciated.

2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Nice clean enough style. Looking at your rss feed icon /create thread area on index.

What you have now is
    rssbefore.png

With a margin adjustment i think it would look better giving it some breathing space by inserting the following in EXTRA.CSS template.
    rss.png

Code:
    .node .nodeControls {
        margin: 10px 5px !important;
    }

kwaken likes this.
  3. M@rc

M@rc Well-Known Member

No blackberry category ... :confused:

4. kwaken

kwaken Member

Thank you Shelly. Just changed it. Looks good now :) Really appreciated!

Shelley likes this.
  5. kwaken

kwaken Member

Exists, but hidden as of now. Want to build the forum before we roll out new topics.. Otherwise i see quite a few empty categories.

ragtek likes this.
  6. kwaken

kwaken Member

Any suggestions to market the Forum is really appreciated!

7. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Do u have a free apps section?

8. kwaken

kwaken Member

what you mean by free apps? The concept for to discuss Apps as whole irrespective of FREE or Paid.

9. SportainmentMG

SportainmentMG Active Member

I like what you have done, and the work that has gone into it but I have seen that social skin on about 30 sites in the past two days and it is really starting to annoy me (not you so don't take it personally) but just that it is everywhere and yet hardly anyone using it has logged in and tried to change it to "make it their own" instead its just changing the logo and thats it.

I like the concept of the site and will sign up to post but was just giving honest feedback.