XF 2.1 Approve all threads and post

vinnymickey

It has been awhile since I went through settings and forum is picking up. Just wanted to double check how to set all threads and post to be approved by admin or mod. Is it on a user group level? or Node/ permissions.

Do I set: Post to forum to NO? I been searching but don't see any settings that say:

• Submit content without approval'.
  • 'Moderate new threads posted in this forum' and 'Moderate replies posted in this forum'.

Simple question but a little rusty :) Please some simple directions to the setting/s...
Thanks

There's a node setting to turn on moderation per node. Go to ACP - Forums - Nodes and open the node you want to set. These are the ones you want:

1597067404728.png

I thought you could override that per user group, too (so, say, new users could be moderated until they have 20 posts or something), but I can't find that setting right now. Probably just me having a brain fart.

There's a node setting to turn on moderation per node. Go to ACP - Forums - Nodes and open the node you want to set. These are the ones you want:

View attachment 232527

I thought you could override that per user group, too (so, say, new users could be moderated until they have 20 posts or something), but I can't find that setting right now. Probably just me having a brain fart.
I’ll keep searching for the 20 post for new members. That one seems like a great solution. Thnx

Top Bottom