Application to provide members with a "Tracker" style signature image?

CTXMedia

A lot of my CycleChat members track their mileage throughout the year and have a tracker image in their signature, provided by a third-party.

Members login at the tracker site, add their daily mileage, and their signature image gets updated every 24hrs to reflect this years total mileage.

The guy who runs the site which provides the tracker is thinking about closing his site, so I'm wondering if I can pick up this "feature" by providing a CycleChat tracker.

I can't write the software to do it so does anyone know if there is a service or application I can subscribe to or install on my own server to give our members their very own CycleChat mileage tracker?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

If you're happy with his services (this 3rd party) .... You could always inquire if he would be willing to sell. Then you could own it yourself.

.... Just a thought

If you're happy with his services (this 3rd party) .... You could always inquire if he would be willing to sell. Then you could own it yourself.

.... Just a thought

Not an option unfortunately, so looking for something - ideally, I can own and set-up on our own server - but will accept a subscription service if the price is reasonable.

I've seen plenty of PHP based weight loss tickers which work on the same principle - so presumably there are scripts out there - I just haven't found anything yet and wondered if someone around these parts would be able to say - "Oh yeah, you need this ... " -> points to URL ... :D

Top Bottom