[AP] Daily Goals

[AP] Daily Goals 2.5.0

No permission to download
I have the permissions set for all groups, but where do I go to set the goal amounts? I also cannot get the widget to show up for some reason on the sidebar. Any thoughts?

Hi @apathy , is there a way to translate the goals?

I couldn't find a way
Yes, these can all be translated - other than one or two we're relying on the phrases provided by XF or the addons we support.
Here's a list of the phrases that show up on that widget:
  • members
  • dbtech_shop_purchases
  • ap_dg_chat_messages
  • ap_dg_shouts
  • xa_ams_articles
  • cas_ads
  • ims_items
  • ld_items
  • xa_rms_reviews
  • xa_sc_showcase_items
  • xa_ubs_blogs
  • xfrm_resources

for dragonbyte shop, is there a way to add a daily goal of a purchase of a specific item from the shop?

for dragonbyte shop, is there a way to add a daily goal of a purchase of a specific item from the shop?
Right now it's only possible to count all purchases of all items from that day, but I can definitely try to allow counting for a specific item.

apathy updated [AP] Daily Goals with a new update entry:

• Rename stats_type -> content_type in History entity
  • DBTech Shop: Allow the goal to count purchases of a specific item
  • Siropu Shoutbox: Create admin options for automatically posting in the Shoutbox when a goal has been met
  • Siropu Chat: Create admin options for automatically posting in the Chat when a goal has been met
  • Create "User upgrades" goal
  • Create "Trophies" goal
  • Create "Profile posts" goal
  • Create "Polls" goal
  • Add hint...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Would be amazing to see this add-on added to your amazing add-on.
I'd be happy to support it but @Veer would need to be kind enough to send me their addon, or alternatively they would need to support it themselves through the Music addon.

@lucien_lies call me blind but i can't actually see what the issue is here? it just looks to me like you have a 2 different themes set, one for logged in users and another one for guests.

likewise it looks like the member goal doesnt have any color because it has 0% progress, so we're just seeing the background color, rather than the bars "fill"/"progress" color.

Would it be possible to add either a setting, or another addon for "Weekly Goals"? I think I would prefer a weekly goal instead of a daily goal. Gives us 7 days to achieve it vs 1 day.

Would it be possible to add either a setting, or another addon for "Weekly Goals"? I think I would prefer a weekly goal instead of a daily goal. Gives us 7 days to achieve it vs 1 day.
I imagine this is already doable, by changing the [AP] Daily Goals: Reset counters at midnight cron job to run at your preferred day, instead of "Any" which its currently set to.

You would then want to update at least these following phrases:
  • ap_daily_goal
  • ap_dg_viewing_goal_streaks
  • ap_dg_streaks
I can still add a "Daily/Weekly" toggle in a future update to make this easier (kinda busy atm so won't be for a few weeks minimum), but for the time being this should do the trick.

I imagine this is already doable, by changing the [AP] Daily Goals: Reset counters at midnight cron job to run at your preferred day, instead of "Any" which its currently set to.

You would then want to update at least these following phrases:
  • ap_daily_goal
  • ap_dg_viewing_goal_streaks
  • ap_dg_streaks
I can still add a "Daily/Weekly" toggle in a future update to make this easier (kinda busy atm so won't be for a few weeks minimum), but for the time being this should do the trick.
I'll look into that. I can reset phrases, thankfully, if it doesn't.

If I wanted it to adjust the goal dynamically over the week, what would be the proper Goal, Minimum, Timeframe, etc to adjust if they meet like 20% of the goal, if that's possible? I don't know if that's possible until a weekly goals option is made?

Last edited:
Top Bottom