[AP] Daily Goals

[AP] Daily Goals 1.6.5

No permission to download

apathy

apathy updated [AP] Daily Goals with a new update entry:

• Remove branding
  • Position percent text directly in center of progress bars, regardless of bar width
  • Add GPLv3 license
  • Use predictive statements in Cron job
  • Support [UW] Forum Comments System
    • Add option to include comments in the post goal
    • Increase post goal count if 1) a comment was made 2) option isnt disabled 3) node id is not excluded
  • Rename ap_progress_bars.less -> ap_dailygoal_progress_bars.less

Read the rest of this update entry...

Oblivion Knight

Suggestion:
Add activity streaks, how many times in succession a goal has been met.

You could also extend it further and have options for auto-incrementing or auto-decreasing a goal depending on how many days it has been met (or not). And even store a "record" of the highest streak for a goal, and the last date of when that streak was achieved.

Hopefully not too much overhead, but food for thought.. 🙂

apathy

Suggestion:
Add activity streaks, how many times in succession a goal has been met.

You could also extend it further and have options for auto-incrementing or auto-decreasing a goal depending on how many days it has been met (or not). And even store a "record" of the highest streak for a goal, and the last date of when that streak was achieved.

Hopefully not too much overhead, but food for thought.. 🙂
I like this idea, though as of now I'm not sure of the best way to approach it. I'll have a think over the next while and hopefully I'll get something out sooner rather than later.
EDIT: It's now in the to-do list should you like to follow the progress.

Last edited:

apathy

apathy updated [AP] Daily Goals with a new update entry:

• Create widget "Total streaks"- Create widget "Longest member registration streak"
  • Create widget "Longest thread streak"
  • Create widget "Longest post streak"
  • Create widget position "Daily goal streaks: Sidebar"
  • Create permission group "[AP] Daily Goals" and move all permissions there
  • Create permission "View streaks"
  • Add "View streaks" link to widget foote
  • Midnight reset job has been extended to increase/decrease each goal by X weight if goal streaks are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NobleMan

Like the add-on, I change the colours to fit my liking however my changes can be seen when not logged in but once a user is logged in the bars change to default? have you seen this happen?
Happens on any browser i try.

Attachments

• logged in.png
    logged in.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 1
  • not logged in.png
    not logged in.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 1

apathy

Like the add-on, I change the colours to fit my liking however my changes can be seen when not logged in but once a user is logged in the bars change to default? have you seen this happen?
Happens on any browser i try.
I've just checked on my own forum, in my case the bar color itself is the same for both logged in users & guests, however, the percent text is white for guests and orange for logged in users, so I am seeing a similar problem to you. I'll look into it and I'll likely have an update out over the weekend - thanks for the report!