Anything better than this for Xen under nginx?

And with all that said the live site move starts tonight. At around Midnight Sydney time the VB4 forum will be closed, never to to repoen. XF 1.1.4 here we come :) Wish me luck!

Cheers

So, its up. Took me from midnight last night to 5 minutes ago to get it all happening. I did get some sleep inbetween :) Will be interested to find out what the whole user fraternity thinks of it, only mods and premium members have seen it.

So, its up. Took me from midnight last night to 5 minutes ago to get it all happening. I did get some sleep inbetween :) Will be interested to find out what the whole user fraternity thinks of it, only mods and premium members have seen it.
nice forum mate, runs fast for me from melbourne. Just a quick note if you compiled nginx make sure it's current.
Changes with nginx 1.2.9 13 May 2013

*) Security: contents of worker process memory might be sent to a client
if HTTP backend returned specially crafted response (CVE-2013-2070);
the bug had appeared in 1.1.4.

Changes with nginx 1.4.1 07 May 2013

*) Security: a stack-based buffer overflow might occur in a worker
process while handling a specially crafted request, potentially
resulting in arbitrary code execution (CVE-2013-2028); the bug had
appeared in 1.3.9.
Thanks to Greg MacManus, iSIGHT Partners Labs.

Personally, I think the only way you should install software in your OS is by using rpm's, there is a reason why all distros offer packages.
What a small world you must live in.
Each to their own I guess.

nice forum mate, runs fast for me from melbourne. Just a quick note if you compiled nginx make sure it's current.
Cheers matey, thanks for dropping by. :) I upgraded everything before the transfer, running nginx 1.4.1 at the moment with php 5.3.25.

Cheers matey, thanks for dropping by. :) I upgraded everything before the transfer, running nginx 1.4.1 at the moment with php 5.3.25.
I'm a rice-burner/harley pilot but I'll have to join up and see what all the fuss is about four wheels

LOL! Its all about roundy round dirt speedway - from the guys running cars that sorta look like cars to the lunatics in 800hp sprintcars doing 160+ kph around a 800m track :)

Weird, every browser on all machines in the house show the logo. That image definitely exists :confused:
Doh my partially my fault, malwarebytes on my pc blocked your url ! Sometimes cookieless domain usage can run into such problems with browser blockers etc. It's reason i mostly live with cookies and cdn domains off main domain to make sure users aren't running into issues loading css/js etc.

Doh my partially my fault, malwarebytes on my pc blocked your url ! Sometimes cookieless domain usage can run into such problems with browser blockers etc. It's reason i mostly live with cookies and cdn domains off main domain to make sure users aren't running into issues loading css/js etc.
Aha! Yup, ascstatic is cookieless :) Another reason to look into cdn77 :)

1024x768. If you are on Windows, you can use a tiny portable program that sets your browser window to whatever size you like. I use it since last 10 years, as I like to have my windows perfectly sized to specific sizes. :)

Thanks Floren, will see what I can change to stop that down at that resolution. Not on Windows (Mac here), will check to see if anything is available for us real operating system people :)

Top Bottom