Add-on Anyone want to display more lastPost on Index?

truonglv

Currently I'm making premium AddOn allow display more Latest Threads on forum list ;)
Features:
  • Support prefix
  • Support special value for each forum, that mean you can set special value for each node. Example: node `Test` display 5 threads, but node `Test more` display 10 threads,...
  • Support default value for node. If you don't give special value for node so node will be affected by default value.
Anyone have more idea for thaT?

I have a latest thread developed so I'm not really in a need for such an add-on.

A couple of suggestions since I set the criteria for this when I got my developer to write this. Don't include sticky threads in the latest listings and don't include closed threads in the latest listing.

I have a latest thread developed so I'm not really in a need for such an add-on.

A couple of suggestions since I set the criteria for this when I got my developer to write this. Don't include sticky threads in the latest listings and don't include closed threads in the latest listing.
Thank you @Shelley . This was done by basic ;) I'm need to fresh with layout :D

Oh my god I want this. I have one suggestion. Ajax drop down, though keep it the way it is already displayed on your forum, not like the sub forum pop ups. The icon could be after the stats and sub forum count.

Top Bottom