Anyone use Amazon Affiliate links on their forum?

The Grand Potentate

Did you do anything special to get them to approve you? I keep getting rejected and I can't quite figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong. I know for a fact that its possible to have them through a forum.

I signed up with them with no problems.

Maybe it's what you're saying about your forum and it's content? Mine is a PlayStation gaming community for adults which is mostly visible to guests and no inappropriate content.

I signed up with them with no problems.

Maybe it's what you're saying about your forum and it's content? Mine is a PlayStation gaming community for adults which is mostly visible to guests and no inappropriate content.
Hmmm. I can't imagine what it would be. Our inappropriate content requires signup, and is mostly behind closed doors. Other than that, its just a men's clothing and lifestyle forum. Maybe not enough people?

Hmmm. I can't imagine what it would be. Our inappropriate content requires signup, and is mostly behind closed doors. Other than that, its just a men's clothing and lifestyle forum. Maybe not enough people?
I doubt it's number of people, mine is only a small forum.

I use Skimlinks
You had better read this then, @BamaStangGuy

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/amazon-cuts-publishers’-affiliate-commissions-earned-via-automatic-link-tagging.56663/

Looks like you won't be getting commission from Amazon via Skimlinks same as I'm now not through Viglink, hence the reason for signing up as an Affiliate.

Did you do anything special to get them to approve you? I keep getting rejected and I can't quite figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong. I know for a fact that its possible to have them through a forum.

Consider that a blessing. I used their links loyally for five years, until they decided to dump all the affiliates in our state. Heck with 'em.

In retrospect, the return wasn't really worth the effort. I've grossed thousands from Adsense, scarely a few hundred $ from Amazon.

When they're eventually forced into competitive taxing arrangements (more likely sooner than later) they appeal will drop as other competitition steps forward.

I use the Amazon affiliate system across our social media & various news articles. All three of my websites are gaming related, so items like pre-orders or discounted games really works well when we spread it via social media/articles. It's not something that I would say to "rely" on for advertising revenue, but if you use it correctly.. it's great to earn something extra to give away items to bring in more of an audience to your site(s).

Me neither! I have NO clue why...my forums def have no inappropriate content and has tons of traffic. It's getting very frustrating...

I totally don't get it though...I'm thinking of just creating some dummy blog site to get approved cause I've heard alot of stories of ppl just having a blog with like a couple articles get approved no problem...

Top Bottom