Anyone here a programmer?

Quiver

I'm a Microsoft Developer and so love to write programs.
I am now starting to work primarily on Win8 development.
My last app reached number 13 in the UK Win App Store.
Which surprised me because its concept is rather simple.
I enjoy creating new things and I love what Metro can do.
Anyone else a keen developer?
Follow me on Twitter @Quiver2013.
I'm looking to connect with people like you! :)

I'm a website programmer working for a company near to me - I'm trying to learn XenForo code/Zend Framework... but I natively just use my company's own version of MVC.

Software Engineer. I'm a part of our technical infrastructure team where I work, so mostly work on the critical infrastructure (a mix of C, C++, Java, Go, Python, etc) that all of our production services rely on. Before that, I mostly worked on the game-based console (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii-U/Wii) and mobile (Android & iOS) versions for one of our web applications.

Never been big on front-end web dev stuff, don't have the patience for it :).

Stopped writing desktop apps about 10 years ago (Delphi, C++). I've been doing that since Windows 3. Too many headaches caused by incompatibilities between different Windows versions.

Now working with websites instead. Still many issues caused by incompatibilities and again almost all of it are Microsoft fault.

I am quite a newbie to programming. I learn C# for my dissertation project to create a prototype system which mainly extract the comments/posts through XMLs from finance forums to search for potentially illegal or illegal comments made on the forums, with having the idea to help prevent finance cybercrime such as Pump and Dump before they can "officially" happen. Though my main intention is to become a web designer. :ROFLMAO:

Can people please stop reporting this as spam.

The thread starter is a licensed customer.

Thank you.

I will admit, when I saw the original post, my first thought was spam as well. Didn't report it, but you do have to admit that it does fit the criteria for many of us. :D

Top Bottom