1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Have The Skills to Import My SMF Tags ??

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Glenn Kilpatrick, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Im seriously contemplating a move to Xenforo now. Still not 100% certain but It has to be better than smf.

Can anyone import my smf tags into the Xenfor tags ?? And what sort of price would be charged ??

2. batpool52!

batpool52! Well-Known Member

There is no official importing service from what I know. You'll need to get in touch with non-offical people who are good in converting like @Slavik or @Claudio or even @RoldanLT. But if your forum is not extremely large, you can just make use of the default importer that comes with XenForo (can be found under Tools > Import External Data).

3. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

I do Conversion/Imports, but I'm sorry I don't do custom addons/importer like importing your current tags.

4. Hi guys, I feel I could handle the import. Its the tags I need help with. The tagging is very important to how my site has been set up with lots of internal links pointing to various tags.

5. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

Then contact @xfrocks to request for importer of XenTag.

xfrocks likes this.
  6. imthebest

imthebest Formerly Super120

For this type of jobs @Jake Bunce should be your first option.

7. Thankyou. Ill suss him out