1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone familiar with setting up Adobe Flash Media Server 4?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EQnoble, May 11, 2011.

1. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

I have a bunch of questions and need some help. If someone experienced with this has some time...please private message me.

I have setup the server but am having problems accessing the admin panel thought it looks like the daemon is up.

Also might be a dumb question but...it has the option when you run the installer to also include apache...my inclination is that since I already have it on my box that I do not need to include it...Is this right?.

2. EQnoble

update in case anyone is actually looking at this...

I have setup adobe flash media server and have connected to the server with adobe flash media live encoder and can stream with no errors, problem is I have no clue where it is streaming to now ...WTF. Anyone have an idea of how I can figure out what the hell i did wrong (or right without knowing it).

3. EQnoble

I believe I have a conflicting port issue. The only thing I can't do is view the stream....mostly because I cannot get to the address because of again what I think is a port issue. AFMS panel stats.png

cvhfg.png

<sigh>.....I just don't get it

4. EQnoble

I DID IT!!! I CAN HEAR ME TALKING ON MY OWN WEBSITE LIVE LMAO ..!!!YAY!!! Now what to do with it....<hmms to self> :sneaky:

5. EQnoble

Video now too :) :) HD even !!!!