Add-on Any XF2 ticket systems?

Hizen

Hi,

Are there any ticket systems out there for XF2? We are currently using a subforum to manage our support tickets (with people unable to view others' threads), and it is getting out of hand. We need something to help us manage all our users' support tickets.

Leave a reply if you have any solutions.
Thanks!

Are there any ticket systems out there for XF2? We are currently using a subforum to manage our support tickets (with people unable to view others' threads), and it is getting out of hand. We need something to help us manage all our users' support tickets.

Ooooooh, that's an interesting idea. I'd love to hear about any help desk integrations too though.

could somebody give me feedback about this?: https://*******.com/resources/support-ticket-system-xenforo-2-add-on.394/ . I'm trying to find out a XF2 Solution for ticketing.
That developer has been banned from here and for good reason.

Use any software from that developer at your own risk.

We are currently using a subforum to manage our support tickets (with people unable to view others' threads), and it is getting out of hand.

Quick question, are you utilizing custom fields and prefixes? This could help in the interim.

Top Bottom