Any plans for a CMS?

gmaister22

The reason i still haven't moved to xenForo is that you guys do not have an IP.Content replacement...

Are there any plans for it?

That's from 2010, we have 2013.

Seriously? that ongoing basis is slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter lol :)
XenForo doesn't even have all of the features that people want or expect, and you're wanting the development team to split their attention to work on a CMS that is around the same amount of work if not more? Not to mention the delay in development since last year, and that a lot of attention was spent on the lawsuit.

I need a CMS too, I am going for Wordpress, using a plugin to bridge it.... Not the best solution perhaps.. I need things like multiple language content.

There is a xenporta add-on which some people use.. But, it is more like a portal page.

I'm not going to leave IPB and IPC integration to move to an integration between a random CMS and xenForo

But, seriously, there are many people that are willing to convert to xenForo, can't the company hire more developers or something? :( I mean isn't more sales what they want to achieve? Get more developers, do what you doing = more $$...

XenForo consists of two developers. IPB consists of far more developers.
I don't have any further comment, because what you asking for is not possible...

Then the company should get more developers, that's not a valid excuse for a professional company that wants to achieve something....and you know it...

Also IPB consists of far more developers because they have far more official addons to maintain too, they have IP Gallery, IP Board, IP Content, IP Nexus, IP Blog, IP Chat, i dunno if i forgot anything..

That's from 2010, we have 2013.

Seriously? that ongoing basis is slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter lol :)
Turtles eat peanut butter. They would never make it out alive. Thanks for pointing out that xenForo is a dead product. *lol*

I'm not going to leave IPB and IPC integration to move to an integration between a random CMS and xenForo

But, seriously, there are many people that are willing to convert to xenForo, can't the company hire more developers or something? :( I mean isn't more sales what they want to achieve? Get more developers, do what you doing = more $$...
More developers does not equal more money. Where do you get your ideas?! They are seriously making me have a good day today. :LOL:

Turtles eat peanut butter. They would never make it out alive. Thanks for pointing out that xenForo is a dead product. *lol*

More developers does not equal more money. Where do you get your ideas?! They are seriously making me have a good day today. :LOL:

By having more developers you could have a Team A working on Forum development and a Team B working on a CMS, Gallery or what ever. Thus you will have a faster development, talking about huge difference, thus since the software is awesome will have more people get interested into it, thus more money. Not ideas, logic...

By having more developers you could have a Team A working on Forum development and a Team B working on a CMS, Gallery or what ever. Thus you will have a faster development, talking about huge difference, thus since the software is awesome will have more people get interested into it, thus more money. Not ideas, logic...
You know absolute nothing about what you're talking about.

Top Bottom