any designer? :D

gmaister22

hey guys :)

i'm starting a new forum, and i am of course going to use xenforo :)

anyone kind enough to give me a hand with the logo design?

just mp or reply here ^^

designcontest.com site seems to have a $275 minimum.

you can use freelancer.com and set your own price, get something decent for a small project for a much cheaper rate. sometimes you get lucky on a cheap contest and a good designer does something awesome for you, then you can keep in contact with that designer.

Last edited:
Another option is https://99designs.com/readymade/logos - they have premade logos for $99 that you can have edited - but they're very nice looking and not scraped together in a few minutes.

Of course, if you spend $5 at fivver, it's not like you lost much! You could get lucky!!

Let us know how it comes out - and if you find a good designer at fivver, make sure you bring them here or share their link!!

I've done the fivver thing a couple of times and have been for the most part very pleased. My only gripe is if I wanted the .psd file I had to usually pay another $15-20 for it so it's not really a $5 logo anymore. Still for $20-25 if you want the .psd it's not that bad considering some places would be well over that.

yeah, my thing is that you can pay $20-$50 on freelancer contests and get 20-50 different logos, pick the one you want, and you get the images/psd/everything. you just get a lot of options by doing a contest rather than one or two samples and you're stuck. plus it's fun to see all the contestants submit their idea of what would look good. sometimes you get a few good ones and actually have a hard time deciding!

some places start at nearly $300 for a logo, which is fine if you're a bigger business, but when you're just starting out, something simple always works fine.

fivver should rename itself to twentyfivver...

Top Bottom