Any company or individuals you recommend that could help with my Xenforo?

Mr Shap

Hi. I have a pretty large forum we 600,000 users and 30,000 daily active members. I'm wondering if there is anyone here or anyone you can recommend I can talk to whenever I need help with the forum. Happy to pay. Had some issues yesterday that brought forum and sql to a halt and took us more than 8 hours to solve. Would love to have one or a few people that I could reach out to whenever it happens. Thanks.

Hi. I have a pretty large forum we 600,000 users and 30,000 daily active members. I'm wondering if there is anyone here or anyone you can recommend I can talk to whenever I need help with the forum. Happy to pay. Had some issues yesterday that brought forum and sql to a halt and took us more than 8 hours to solve. Would love to have one or a few people that I could reach out to whenever it happens. Thanks.
Hello,

We provide both maintenance and web hosting services so we are the professionals you are looking for (just check the reviews on my signature). I'll start a private conversation with you.

Top Bottom