Any command and conquer fans?

We will live in prosperity.

My...my...my... my vision has permeatated. My... my...your...my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your...my...our... our directives must be reassessed...

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This was in my opinion one of the greatest missions in C&C, if only because of the unit quotes. (first 3,5 minutes of the video, mostly)

"With all might of soviet army, why we alone must fight?!"

"You know you are awfully moody for bear."

"Eh.. are we all that is left?"

"Bear! Hurry up!"

Just went out and bought every ******* C&C title the local store had available.

/drooling over the keyboard.

Nice one. i purchased all the C&C when steam had that crazy sale and were selling copies of all the C&C for £2.97. Grabbed them all without a second thought.

Just went out and bought every ******* C&C title the local store had available.

/drooling over the keyboard.

Guess it's time to load up Windows into a VM on the Mac and get back into playing... dang, where did I put those disk!

Guess it's time to load up Windows into a VM on the Mac and get back into playing... dang, where did I put those disk!
I found where I had put the disks... my son had taken them with him, and while we were unpacking his stuff guess what turned up. Now it's time to pull Ubuntu off one of my spare desktops and put Windows on it so I can get back to gaming! Not only did he have my C&C, but my Doom 3, my Unreal, my Battlefield 1942 and my Shadow Warrior! Dang kids. :ROFLMAO:

Finally got me a Windows machine set up (Windows 7) and am in the process of installing C&C Generals, Zero Hour, Red Alert 2 and Tiberian Sun! While I'm at it I'm going to install Doom and Battlefield 1942.

Last edited:
They need to hurry up and release the public beta :( its been sooooo long in the making!

That's the last thing they should do. They should just take their time and release it when it's ready otherwise it'll suffer like what the recently released game Godus Clickus has which is tedious, badly design horrendous gameplay that will have you uninstalling it the following day after purchase. That being said, looking forward to this new C&C and hopeful it will live up to expectations. *fingers crossed*

That's the last thing they should do. They should just take their time and release it when it's ready otherwise it'll suffer like what the recently released game Godus Clickus has which is tedious, badly design horrendous gameplay that will have you uninstalling it the following day after purchase. That being said, looking forward to this new C&C and hopeful it will live up to expectations. *fingers crossed*

If I was allowed to link you the pages of feedback i've given them, youd see the state of the game is currently nowhere even close to public release.

Fortunately theres a solid group of us who actually know about playing and balancing command and conquer games from our many years experience in constant dialogue with the devs... and fortunately the devs for the most part are agreeing with our recomended changes, and the overall balance of the game is getting pretty good now...

Nothing has felt quite right since Generals:ZH expansion. I did recently buy the pack from Origin and must say it felt quite nice to get back into RA2 and ZH :)

I was a beta tester for Westwood Studios back in the day... was the #1 ranked C&C: Sole Survivor player for 2 years. C&C: Sole Survivor was the first ever MOBA. Westwood Studios was way ahead of it's time, they were doing things before any other company. One of the first companies to ever experiment with Voxels.

Then EA bought Westwood... and drove the company, and the entire series into the ground.

I was a beta tester for Westwood Studios back in the day... was the #1 ranked C&C: Sole Survivor player for 2 years. C&C: Sole Survivor was the first ever MOBA. Westwood Studios was way ahead of it's time, they were doing things before any other company. One of the first companies to ever experiment with Voxels.

Then EA bought Westwood... and drove the company, and the entire series into the ground.

Sandbag turrets?! ;)

Top Bottom