Any Black Friday or Christmas offer 2014?

Hello :)

Would be nice a discount for Friday Black Friday or Christmas offer 2014?

104p05f_th.png

Regards,
Exter

XenForo has the discount already deducted from the price.
Marketprice: priceless
After discount: only $140

I know, it doesn't sound as good as 15% off today, but compared to the competition you do XF is a lot cheaper any day of the year.

vbulletin 5 is $249 and is not even stable.
XenForo is $140 and rock solid.

I guess. But as a potential buyer who is looking at moving over from vb, the offer of a 'discount, today only' would probably force my hand to sign up on that day (I upgraded to vb5 before a set date for the discount). As it is, although I still like the idea of moving to XF, I'll probably procrastinate for a while, and who knows, maybe even abandon the XF idea. Temptation and offers are great, great marketing tools.
Just the fact of the price alone compared to vB should be enough to encourage that. I guess they could always increase their price $25-35 and then once or twice a year offer a $25-$35 off discount.

I guess. But as a potential buyer who is looking at moving over from vb, the offer of a 'discount, today only' would probably force my hand to sign up on that day (I upgraded to vb5 before a set date for the discount). As it is, although I still like the idea of moving to XF, I'll probably procrastinate for a while, and who knows, maybe even abandon the XF idea. Temptation and offers are great, great marketing tools.
I purchased VB5 2 years ago and it never worked properly. This past January I purchased XF and it worked properly the first time it was installed. I never looked back.

You can't beat the support here, the community is outstanding and the product is excellent.

XF is a bargain at the price it is.

I used to swear by vBulletin. I've been using it for around 6 years and the XF experience is far superior.

The price is unbeatable and the software is great. In fact, I would've gladly paid double had the license cost that much.

If I were you I would purchase it now before the inevitable price hike!
I used to swear by the likes of phpBB etc, but wouldn't touch vBulletin with a 5000 mile pole. Now I've seen XenForo, nothing else will do for me. The vast flexibility alone makes the price more than worthwhile. :)

Top Bottom