Announcement regarding recent argument between XenTR and me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShikiSuen

I am recently working with my friend Fly, a VST reseller in China, helping him consult about XenForo website hosting. Due to Fly's language barrier (he is not fluent in his written English), I helped him asking related questions to some addon sellers (including Chris Deeming @Chris D at XenForo, Fillip H @ DragonBytes, and @Osman in XenTR). I even ticked an issue regarding the choice of CAPTCHA in the XenForo customer download page (which is closed by Mike due to potential risk of losing control of political arguments).

I don't help others buy addons but just ask questions. The final purchase has to be done through Mr. Fly himself. Till now, He purchased DragonByte eCommerce, ThemeHouse Prisma, and XenForo 2 itself after consulting with me. I will help him translate the language files of certain addon products to Chinese to fit his target customers' needs.

The bad thing is, in XenTR forum their 2ndary admin (XDinc) defamed me in a public thread reply. This is totally not tolerable to me, forcing me to defame him back as my retaliation. The retaliation is too harmful to Osman's potential business, and I think it is of vital necessity to state here that Osman's new theme (currently under development but is the default theme of XenTR at this moment) actually has absolutely no relationship with ThemeHouse, period.

My sincere apology to the innocent Osman for letting him involved into my retaliation to XDinc.

# EOF.

Last edited:
By coming to our website, you declare that you want to buy the product and there are many accounts opened with your name on many null websites. In this case, you judge us with false accusations after writing @XDinc that a product will not be sold to you. Here again, you are opening an issue that will cause negativity in this subject. Frankly, I have not been able to solve your purpose.

Last edited:
By coming to our website, you declare that you want to buy the product and there are many accounts opened with your name on many null websites. In this case, you judge us with false accusations after writing @ Xdinç that a product will not be sold to you. Here again, you are opening an issue that will cause negativity in this subject. Frankly, I have not been able to solve your purpose.
1) I declared that it is my friend who wants to buy the product, not me.
2) Since that thread is less likely to get removed (both harmful to you and me since XDinc's provocation), I have to place this announcement here to prove your innocence. That's the main reason why this thread was created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom