Add-on Announce Plugin

Lexy

Hi i see Xenforo has no any admin/moderator announce system, inside post, or forum category.Anyway it is any plugin who do this??

i am not ask for that, just simple announce inside post like warn, info and more, also how to change admin background inside post, it is possible??

You can use the warning system to post a public warning which will appear just above a post, like this.

upload_2014-3-24_7-57-12.webp

You don't have to assign any warning points so it can be used to post just a message or information relating to a post.

You'll need to explain more clearly what you want and what you are trying to achieve if you are to get relevant answers from others.

so i am not clear??? REALY??

warn, info, succes, error box inside post, its ring a bell for you now!!

so i am not clear??? REALY??

warn, info, succes, error box inside post, its ring a bell for you now!!
No, you are not clear at all. Your thread title says, "Announce plugin" and you've asked about "warn" and "info". The answers I gave you are correct based on what you have said in your posts.

So rather than getting irritable at me when I am trying to help, I suggest you think about what you want and explain it more clearly. If English isn't your first language, you may find Google Translate useful in helping others to understand what you require.

Top Bottom