Animated Gif's

x4rl

This is maybe a bug but ill post it here anyway (can be moved if so)

Anyway's i uploaded a few animated gif's and only a few move yet all are animated.
anyone else had this problem?

Are they avatars? I'm sure this was the desired effect that the devs intended. Although they are dynamic they won't display all the frames and pull the first frame only in the postbit area. I'm not 100% as it might have been changed so a staff member or one of the devs would need to clarify on this.

Are they avatars? I'm sure this was the desired effect that the devs intended. Although they are dynamic they won't display all the frames and pull the first frame only in the postbit area. I'm not 100% as it might have been changed so a staff member or one of the devs would need to clarify on this.
Yea there Avatars Shelley not sure why only a few work tho there size's was close to each other.

I just did some testing. Animated avatars work fine, but the animation is only shown on the user card and on the profile page. A single frame is used for all other occurrences, like inside of threads.

It seems that the animation is restricted to the user's profile.

I just did some testing. Animated avatars work fine, but the animation is only shown on the user card and on the profile page. A single frame is used for all other occurrences, like inside of threads.

It seems that the animation is restricted to the user's profile.
Not the case for me Jake some do some don't

Cheer's seem's pretty bad it's the first bad point i have on xenforo so far.

Not the case for me Jake some do some don't

Cheer's seem's pretty bad it's the first bad point i have on xenforo so far.
Actually, you'd find a lot of people like that it doesn't let animated gifs into the page. :) It isn't a distraction when you're trying to read posts (which really it should be all about when you're viewing a thread). At least on their profile (and I believe the member card?) it's animated just fine.

Actually, you'd find a lot of people like that it doesn't let animated gifs into the page. :) It isn't a distraction when you're trying to read posts (which really it should be all about when you're viewing a thread). At least on their profile (and I believe the member card?) it's animated just fine.
Depend's on you'er site.. If you'er site is all about crazy arse big image's i don't see a problem.

Top Bottom