Angry Birds - almost as addictive as xenforo

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
F

Floris

Horrible

just horrible

I have spend months avoiding this game, and 23 hours I got myself a copy for the iPhone for 80 cents, and damnit! I am at 6-6 now, arrrrrrgh.

Every time you get 5 minutes of doing nothing you play a level.

Is it just me, or is the game really just that fun? Any other AB addicts here?

http://www.rovio.com/index.php?page=angry-birds

Everybody has been talking it for moooonths, like tower defender, I first thought I wouldn't get addicted, or even like it .. I hate those games. But then you try it to see what the hype is about and you end up spending hours in bed before going to sleep cleaning out levels. hehe.

Angry Birds is a fun game to play. I have the free version and it's fun....does the paid version give you lots of extras?

The lite version is 1 world, 12 levels?
This is 21 levels per world, and I see 4 worlds, but 3x21 in each level, and then secret eggs.
I am at 6th world thingy, so that is 6x21 levels .. and they're quite different every time.

It was listed as 4,99 before thanksgiving, it was 80 euro cents now, I couldn't resist.

The reality is, if you don't force yourself to take breaks it will all overwhelm you too much. Take a break, focus on what it important, and keep track of what needs attention later .. Just revisit that every day and you don't have 15 things completed by 1% but one thing completed a 100% .. and you had time to play some games, clear the mind, walk around town, tidy up the place, and don't feel overwhelmed with work pending.

Avoid burn out, dealing with stress, etc .. It's a very hard thing to do - so take breaks. It's not worth it losing overview and feeling like there's no end to anything.

See whats nice is us Android users get the game for free. I got the full version and the seasons one that came out so addictive.

Nothing wrong with it being free or not. The market for Android currently isn't profitable enough. It's a great marketing thing though. Once Android matches iPhone app store numbers, I am sure future products of rovio will not be free "because its android" :p

Nothing wrong with it being free or not. The market for Android currently isn't profitable enough. It's a great marketing thing though. Once Android matches iPhone app store numbers, I am sure future products of rovio will not be free "because its android" :p

dislike :( I hope they stay free just so addicting. Along with that yes i agree androids are lacking currently with the market. They need to have more advanced games out.

dislike :( I hope they stay free just so addicting. Along with that yes i agree androids are lacking currently with the market. They need to have more advanced games out.

Apple is known for doing things that exist in a different angle, and do it well .. and that microsoft gets it right at the third generation, and eventually android will be simply on all various devices, fighting with microsoft to be #2 under apple, slowly taking over as it will be in tablets, phones, televisions, etc.

But I will still purchase an Apple device, unless of course it goes into a horrible directly and android starts to really surprise me.

At the moment every time I use an android device it feels like a prototype you show steve jobs who then says : now lets make this apple..

But oh well, it will catch up surely. Apple is tight about everything too much. It's their power, and their big con as well. I am fine paying $0 or $1 for a game like this ... but i think it's silly to pay $8 for such a game that i like to call "one of those silly flash games" for the iPad.

Another Angry Birds addict.
It's a great little game to play when you have nothing to do... Or simply one level here and there :)

Another Angry Birds addict.
It's a great little game to play when you have nothing to do... Or simply one level here and there :)
I wish it had co-op or multiplayer somehow, so you can add some speed to the game, or help each other :) ..

*adds to next iphone app project*

Top Bottom