- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
- Vampires Suck
- Yogi Bear

Worse 3D Movie (new section)
- Piranha 3D
- The Nutcracker in 3D
- Resident Evil: Afterlife

-GR-

I thought the bounty hunter and grown ups were both good movies. Maybe they didn't live up to the expectations but I thought they were decent.

Fred Sherman

I'm going to disagree with Vampires Suck. Its not that it didn't seriously suck, because it did.

But according to my daughters, Vampires Suck was a parody of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse which they say was the worst movie of all time (proof that their generation has never experienced Leonard Part VI), but was a better movie with better actors and dialog. When the parody is a better movie, I think you have to give it a pass.

Fred Sherman

How did the last Harry Potter movie not make the list? It was a terrible, boring, ploddingly slow movie. Yes, I understand it was necessary to set the stage for the final one, but if it is reviewed stand-alone, it sucked as bad as any of these on the list.

- The Bounty Hunter - Didn't See
- Clash of the Titans - Wasn't that bad. Take it for what it is.
- The Expendables - Horrible
- Grown Ups - Didn't See
- Jonah Hex - One of the Worst Movies ever made
- Killers - Didn't see
- The Last Airbender - Walked out of the theater after 45 minutes. Totally ruined a wonderful TV series.
- Little Fockers - No interest in seeing
- Sex and the City 2 - No interest in seeing
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - Yeah not in my house
- Vampires Suck - Didn't see
- Yogi Bear - The commercials made me gag, enough said.

Edrondol

Only way I'd see Yogi Bear would be if the reality was more like this original movie poster, which was taken down after it was found out that "bear" is a slang term for portly gay man you can cuddle with.

yogi-bear-movie-poster.jpg

Onimua

How did the last Harry Potter movie not make the list? It was a terrible, boring, ploddingly slow movie. Yes, I understand it was necessary to set the stage for the final one, but if it is reviewed stand-alone, it sucked as bad as any of these on the list.
Pretty much how it was in the books, and personally I was happy that these last two are sticking more to the books than the previous movies. I quite enjoyed it over any other HP movie so far.