XF 1.5 An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later - On Server Change

GreyWing

Hi Guys

I've just moved servers, from cpanel over to DirectAdmin

New site seems to have transferred over well, no errors on phpdump install of database.

But when I go to the site I get this message "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later."

Checked source code and no more info. The only extra info I get is from the admin page when I try to load it up

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'admin_s73Jn4d8402Jds.xf_user' doesn't exist
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 446
  6. XenForo_Model_User->getUserById() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 945
  7. XenForo_Model_User->getFullUserById() in XenForo/Session.php at line 337
  8. XenForo_Session::getPublicSession() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Login.php at line 7
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Login->actionForm() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/admin/domains/royalmarines.uk/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Can I ask if anyone has seen this before or what it means and possible fixes?

I'm hoping that it isn't the table that is missing :-)

Cheers
GW

That's likely due to an incomplete or corrupt dump/restore.

You may need to do it again, using SSH & mysqldump, rather than cpanel.

Cheers mate, I was really hoping that it wasn't that because the old site has gone - wiped :-(

Got a few backups, just means going back a few more days than hoped.

Thanks will update when sorted

The most recent backup may be okay - try restoring it via SSH rather than cpanel.

Yes mate did it that way. I can see the tables (in notepad) that it says are missing. I think, it is because the cpanel version of MariaDB was higher than the direct admin's version (10.1 - to 10.0).

I'm trying to install 10.1 on DA, reinstall the DB to see if that does the job.

Success it is back. The problem was that the original database system was mysql 5.6, and I was trying to install it into MariaDB 10.

Solution was to go back to mysql5.6, then reupload the database.

Cheers
guys

Top Bottom