AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
@mazzly Should hide Advanced Forum Stats box for AMP page. Also AMP Validator have 4 error.

View attachment 246645
Well better option would be that @AddonFlare fixes the addon to use correct markup according to the HTML5 specifications (unless that font and marquee tags are something you have added yourself? 🤔 )

The problem is the description for one of the nodes where you have places invalid markup..

meanwhile, the green uptick that I circled in red falls on 2/8, so SOMEthing good happened from that Google update... that's my GSC Mobile Core Web Vitals report

1613689018696.webp

...and btw @mazzly, I think that first green bump falls roughly around 1/26, which is when bob's AMS support was implemented... so something good happening in Core Web Vitals, but performance is a different story. Not sure I know the significance of the core web vitals report, but it looks like more pages are being evaluated, and they are "good"....

@mazzly Should hide Quick thread box from Node view?
Is this visible when you visit the page as logged out user?
Still Node icons broken for Sub-forum.

View attachment 246662
Does it also happen if you view the AMP page logged out? Because I can't see that anywhere on your site..

Please ALWAYS include a link to where you can see the problem, it is quite a waste of time if I have to search your forum to try and find some problem :D (especially if the problem is related to you being logged in)
- If you don't want to post link here publicly, open a support ticket on ampxf.com

Can give compatible update for @Xon User Activity addon? Hide User Activity bar from AMP page?

View attachment 246663
Will hide that container in the next release.. The icons there show up fine for me, so I'm guessing it is related to you being logged in, or something with cache..
Yeah, I don't think that treated me very well:

View attachment 246688
Yeah big G can really do nasty things.. Last May update killed of ~40% of traffic to one of my sites in just a few days, then had to wait some months for it to slowly creep back up to previous level 😠

Last edited:
@mazzly Please can you add option for Hide Breadcrumb navigation bar and Bord Title with New Posts and Post New Thread actions?

• Remove Breadcrumb navigation
  • Remove Title from Forum Index
  • Remove forum list page actions
ScreenShot00194.webp

I've been checking in every so often and monitoring with intention to purchase/install when I have the time to do so - I've just come back now to do so and noted it's now listed as Beta - The add-on has been available for 41 days - and it's had 51 updates already o_O. Given the price tag of 250 for a large forum, I'll come back again when it's a stable add-on.

Good luck with it.

I've been checking in every so often and monitoring with intention to purchase/install when I have the time to do so - I've just come back now to do so and noted it's now listed as Beta - The add-on has been available for 41 days - and it's had 51 updates already o_O. Given the price tag of 250 for a large forum, I'll come back again when it's a stable add-on.

Good luck with it.
With all respect, I think you have a wrong view. There are 51 updates because the developer is crazy enough to support every installed 3rd party addons and styles and modifications. Is your forum running a stock XF? I don't believe so. You probably have themes installed and a lot of addons installed.

So the 51 updates are not a negative thing, in fact, it is the opposite. Knowing that the dev takes care of your problems when you need it and doesn't just stop supporting you like other developers do from time to time. Of course you can come back later, but if the customer pool grows and grows, we will see a lot more updates. Having no updates would be the problem here.

and it's had 51 updates already
There are two reads to this:
  • the author is very responsive and adds updates to many specifics relating to the thousands of add-ons installed on the various customer forums
  • that being said, it can frighten some and make them think of a certain lack of preparation of the module. what I can understand.
Maybe the author could reconsider the way they update the mod, distribute it here on XF.
The betas on its own site and the stable here.

Top Bottom