aMember Pro with XenForo2 Plugin

aMember Pro with XenForo2 Plugin [Paid] 1.0

No permission to buy ($220.00)
Existing recurring subs through XF can still work, they just won't be recognized by amember. You'll have to tell amember to leave their usergroup alone, which I already do for several usergroups already (see my setup post in this thread).

I allow users to login through XF, and modify their profiles through XF. That's not how amember intended but it works best for us.

Last edited:
aMember answered my email this morning.
Awesome, thanks for asking

I the existing paid memberships thing may be a deal breaker for me. I got hundreds of people on yearly renewals and since I can't stop those from renewing via the XF admin that could be a nightmare to deal with. Not to mention that people are finicky ... making them cancel/renew in another portal may make some just not want to renew.

Awesome, thanks for asking

I the existing paid memberships thing may be a deal breaker for me. I got hundreds of people on yearly renewals and since I can't stop those from renewing via the XF admin that could be a nightmare to deal with. Not to mention that people are finicky ... making them cancel/renew in another portal may make some just not want to renew.
I was able to pay the folks at AMember to help me migrate from a wordpress plugin called "Leaky Paywall" to Amember a few years ago. They did a great job, all of the subscriptions came over and could be managed from AMember without issue. You might reach out to them to see if they can assist.

A question for folks here - any reason for the preference for Amember over the native Xenforo user upgrade features

I was able to pay the folks at AMember to help me migrate from a wordpress plugin called "Leaky Paywall" to Amember a few years ago. They did a great job, all of the subscriptions came over and could be managed from AMember without issue. You might reach out to them to see if they can assist.
I believe they're talking about recurring subscriptions. I think the best solution is old recurring subs stay on the old system, new subs on the new system.

A question for folks here - any reason for the preference for Amember over the native Xenforo user upgrade features

More payment processors, donations, affiliate program, reselling, licenses, etc.

I am not a programmer and have been using aMember for years to manage my paid community. However, I only see one "hook" to Xenforo called "registered". I can attach my different products to it, but it does not look like I can control different nodes in Xenforo with different aMember products. Is this the case?

I am not a programmer and have been using aMember for years to manage my paid community. However, I only see one "hook" to Xenforo called "registered". I can attach my different products to it, but it does not look like I can control different nodes in Xenforo with different aMember products. Is this the case?
amember -> protect content -> integrations -> new record
plugin (xenforo)

You can now assign an amember product to a XF usergroup.

amember -> protect content -> integrations -> new record
plugin (xenforo)

You can now assign an amember product to a XF usergroup.
I have four user groups in Xenforo. The aMember plugin that only shows registered and unregistered. aMember support updated my aMember system under contract. Xenforo is also updated.

Top Bottom