aMember Pro with XenForo2 Plugin

aMember Pro with XenForo2 Plugin 1.0

No permission to buy ($220.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.0
  2. 2.1
  3. 2.2
Additional requirements
aMember (price includes aMember license)
Updates duration
6 months (1 year renewable for $80)
Visible branding
Yes
Overview
aMember is member management software for use on your own server, fully written in PHP. This plugin integrates XenForo with aMember by redirecting login, registration, and password change requests from XenForo to aMember. aMember will then manage each member's usergroups, login, and recovery information.

Having worked with aMember on improving the XenForo 2 plugin to follow Brogan's usergroup guidelines, I am posting this with their written permission and am happy to answer questions.

Features
Integrating XF2 with aMember gives you a powerful sales platform and allows you to bridge your users with other software.
screenshot-dashboard-m[1].png

• Advanced membership levels and terms, including free trials and renewals
  • Bridge your Xenforo users and subscriptions to other systems such as MediaWiki, Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, Invision Power Board, vBulletin, phpbb, SMF, Magento, X-Cart, Moodle, Zendesk, Cerberous Helpdesk, and many others. If it's not listed, it can usually be added by request.
  • Integration with over 200 payment systems
  • Advanced graphical reports to track sales, subscriptions, cancellations, registrations, income, refunds and more.
  • Robust coupon system
  • Affiliate system
  • License generator
  • REST API for developers
  • Multiple languages available: English, German, Spanish, French, Greek, Russian, and Chinese.
  • Too many features to list. This software has been developed since 2002 and it does a lot.
Pricing
aMember costs $180 for a lifetime license, the XenForo plugin costs $40. Updates go for $80 per year. Coupons can sometimes be found on the homepage.

Installation
Installation can be done manually, or by aMember staff at no additional charge.

Support
Tickets are answered within 24 hours (during non-holiday workweek) at the official support desk. There is also an aMember forum to discuss issues with others.

Caveat
XenForo staff are unlikely to assist you with any issues resulting from aMember. However, aMember staff is fast to help and very willing to do custom work for cheap.

TIPS!
I have a post with some detailed tips and slight code modifications for using Xenforo with aMember, while keeping Xenforo's native sign-in. You can find it here.
Reactions: StarArmy and Jkay
Author
sub_ubi
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest updates

1. bounced email integration

amember will now change the Xenforo user state "email invalid: bounced" to "valid" upon the user...

Latest reviews

My review after a couple of months, I purchased the plugin and is exactly what I was looking for. A lot of plugins and access to integrations... customizations. 5 STARS rating from me, support reply very fast and guided me when I needed help. Recommended!!!
Didn't expected to find a listing of aMember here, but as a licensed user since his early days (2003) and used it with more than 10 official integration plugins, I can say that aMember is by far the best script to handle memberships, protected areas etc. Almost impossible to find a payment gateway that is not supporting, or integration plugin for your favorite CMS. Once I was operating a website with 5 different script and I was using aMember as central script to handle memberships and single sign-in. Coming to support, can't find which is the right word to use. Excellent? Superior? Really don't know. The best of the best friendly support not only in ticketing system but also in their forums.
Top Bottom