Amazon Parser All

Amazon Parser All 3.6

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Amazon Parser All - Adds your Amazon affiliate ID to URLs contained in ALL messages.

Description:

Adds your Amazon affiliate ID to URLs contained in ALL messages.

After the updates are complete, you will want to uninstall this add-on as it will no longer be needed.

Any new posts or edits that contain Amazon links can be automatically updated using the Amazon Parser add-on located here:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/amazon-parser.2894/

(Example of options page)

View attachment 68143

Features:
  • Different affiliate IDs can be...

Read more about this resource...

Server Error
exec() has been disabled for security reasons

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. exec() in Andy/AmazonParserAll/ControllerPublic/AmazonParserAll.php at line 273
  3. Andy_AmazonParserAll_ControllerPublic_AmazonParserAll->mainLoop() in Andy/AmazonParserAll/ControllerPublic/AmazonParserAll.php at line 39
  4. Andy_AmazonParserAll_ControllerPublic_AmazonParserAll->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/domain/index.php at line 13
.... from step #2

I resolved by activating exec() functionality for my php. So just an FYI

Last edited:
@AndyB,

would you consider modifying this for eBay? I installed last week and want to make a donation anyway (can you PM your paypal address please), but would also contribute to the work on an eBay version. Another option is that I give it a go myself if you don't mind me using your code as a base.

Out of interest we got a significantly better return on eBay referrals than Amazon referrals when using a similar system on VBulletin.

Thanks

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Muuuftah, post: 185683, member: 10"]What would be the point in you getting a PS3' at line 2

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Andy/AmazonParserAll/ControllerPublic/AmazonParserAll.php at line 325
Andy_AmazonParserAll_ControllerPublic_AmazonParserAll->actionUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/thewweforum.com/httpdocs/index.php at line 13

I am clicking update when I have the limit set to 250 and it immediately goes to the finished page with no perceptible runtime. I then click back and I see the same list of posts, even after hitting refresh. I am running LiteSpeed 2 CPU with LiteSpeed cache running. Not sure if that would have an effect, but my instinct is that it does.

Andy, will this update old Amazon links with an existing tag ID or only those that don't have any tag ID values? The intent being if there are a bunch of Amazon links already in the forums but they have somebody else's ID, will this update to our ID or leave them as somebody else's?

Andy, will this update old Amazon links with an existing tag ID or only those that don't have any tag ID values? The intent being if there are a bunch of Amazon links already in the forums but they have somebody else's ID, will this update to our ID or leave them as somebody else's?

Yes, it would be great to have this as a control panel option for the admin to choose whether or not to re-affiliate existing affiliate links with this add-on (and the eBay Parser as well). If this isn't possible, then these add-ons should definitely replace any existing ID and the specified ID.

This may be the default behavior. We'll see what Andy has to say on this.

Top Bottom