1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Altering Text Under Avatar

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by nassella, Dec 15, 2013.

1. nassella

nassella Active Member

I'm going to allow Product Reps to be on the Forums and I would like to have their Avatar state that they are product reps. How do I get that information listed under the avatar.

I created a custom field for them to fill out upon registration, but I don't know how to get that into the Avatar...
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You should be able to add a user group promotion and use conditionals or user banners to display it.
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Custom user fields can be displayed under avatars: Style Properties -> Message Elements
  4. mitchelled

mitchelled Member

Is there a mod to display any of the user fields and trophies in a row under their signature? Problem with putting them under the avatar is that if you have 5 of them it artifically extends the width of a post. In my forum for example, users want to see at a glance: User Location, Make, Model, Year, Length of their boat, and trophies. That is 6 rows of text, which when added to Title and the avatar turns a 2 line post into 2 lines of text and 8-12 lines of blank space.