Already Getting Adds For Valentines Day :/

Vicky

Most overrated holiday if there ever was is this day. But whomever thought of this day sure had game in the marketing business.

Sorry I am raining on anyones parade lol I just find it ridiculous how people expect to be shown they are loved on this one day. Love should be shown all year round.

Yeah it is overrated that's for sure.

I would rather random acts of sweetness and love myself. I did get flowers sent to me the day after Valentines Day last year lol, which was very witty I thought!

In terms of "too soon after Christmas" which is what I thought you were going to say in this thread, it would not have been as bad as Woolies and Coles having Hot Cross buns on sale on the 26th of December LOL

The minute you said Woolies I knew you were from down under lol YAY for Aussie broads!

You understand what I am talking about... I would rather have that act of sweetness on any other day than Feb 14th. Who wants to celebrate their passion that they have for another with the whole world...

Not this woman.

The minute you said Woolies I knew you were from down under lol YAY for Aussie broads!

You understand what I am talking about... I would rather have that act of sweetness on any other day than Feb 14th. Who wants to celebrate their passion that they have for another with the whole world...

Not this woman.

*does the Aussie Broad dance*

Actually shouldn't that be sheilas :p lol

And yeah, my lovely does sweet things for me out of the blue, and they mean so much more than on some commercial "day" - it means it is spontaneous and that they are just randomly thinking that the other person would love this! :love:

*does the Aussie Broad dance*

Actually shouldn't that be sheilas :p lol

And yeah, my lovely does sweet things for me out of the blue, and they mean so much more than on some commercial "day" - it means it is spontaneous and that they are just randomly thinking that the other person would love this! :love:

*busts out in dance* and you are right sheilas it is lol

Then you have a keeper. What men dont realize its the spontaneous moments that count the most and the little things.. I'm a simple woman dont need over the top acts of love to know I'm loved..

*busts out in dance* and you are right sheilas it is lol

Then you have a keeper. What men dont realize its the spontaneous moments that count the most and the little things.. I'm a simple woman dont need over the top acts of love to know I'm loved..

I am the same, I love finding little notes, or having nice little surprises when I least expect it, and I try to do the same to my man, pretty sure he appreciates it too.

I am the same, I love finding little notes, or having nice little surprises when I least expect it, and I try to do the same to my man, pretty sure he appreciates it too.
This is what I'm talking about! For me I rather a message that shows appreciation or a poem or something simple... Not into the materialistic things. People assume that the more it is the more they love you... total BULL!

Guys take this on board. lol

I wish my gf didn't care about this retarded day made for you to waste money.
My girlfriend barely lets me buy her stuff for her birthday or Christmas. More likely she'd give me chocolate if a) I wasn't allergic, b) her cooking has a high chance of killing me.

Sounds like someone is bitter..lol
I don't mind vday but it's just another day for me, now who ever I may be dating or seeing at the time may think differently. :D

Lol... I read the thread title and thought, "WTF??"... so I open the thread and read it.

I think it may have been more interesting when I thought the title was, "Already Getting AIDS For Valentines Day :/"

Top Bottom