1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alphabetical Sorting of Resources

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Suggestions' started by FredC, Jul 24, 2013.

1. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

This is really needed as our database will include thousands of "Reviews" Where members will want to compare one Product with Other Similar Products. Finding these Specific reviews can be difficult without using the search feature.. The ability to set this as default in the ACP would be a sweet bonus..

I actually recently had to disable the resource manager on my site because it is to complicated for my members in general.. (not to say its not intuitive because it is) Most my members are 50 plus. But the ultimate reason we have scrapped the entire project was because even if we were able to populate our reviews (Dog Food Brands) Thousands of them.. there was no logical sorting method for our application.

sami simo, Andy.N, erich37 and 4 others like this.
  2. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

+1

otto likes this.
  3. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

FredC and Code Monkey like this.
  4. Code Monkey

Code Monkey Well-Known Member

That works great Bobster65. Might be a good idea to have it switch from asc to desc once clicked.

5. otto

otto Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  6. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

sorting the "Resources" alphabetically via the "Filters Dropdown" would be great !

It would definitely help the user to find certain "Resources".

:)

FredC likes this.
  7. otto

otto Well-Known Member

You can also use a Add-on from *******: RMalphabeticalypagination - i think that will do what you miss. ;)

erich37 likes this.