Alphabetical pagination (ABP2) [Deleted]

As you can see the first image, I have selected an alphabet and it loads the nodes. However, the subforums and latest posts are missing. As seen in the second screenshot, without a selected alphabet, there are subforums and posts in those nodes.

I am only using the ABP on one category and its that category. Seems bit odd to be working for some and for some not.

View attachment 182621
NOW! Now I see it! Now I get it;)

That's a very strange mistake.

As you can see the first image, I have selected an alphabet and it loads the nodes. However, the subforums and latest posts are missing. As seen in the second screenshot, without a selected alphabet, there are subforums and posts in those nodes.

I am only using the ABP on one category and its that category. Seems bit odd to be working for some and for some not.

View attachment 182621
send me a PN on xenMade please

Could you also center the ABP as the styling is a bit off: either center or align next to mark read, moving mark read to the right or left, which ever way
ACCBBD24-1709-4F40-B73E-A2D41EA60485.webp

This was an issue with the UI.X theme.

For those of you, add this to Extra.less:

@mediascreen and (min-width: 0px) and (max-width: 480px) {

.pageNavWrapper--mixed .pageNavSimple {
display: inline;
}
}

hi au lait is it possible to add an option to overide anything in [x] or (x) before the item you are searching for

i.e. [windows7] games so it just finds games under g rather than under symbols on the addon

I appreciate this is partially due to a styling issue, but can the alphabetical pagination be placed above the sidebar on the members list so that it can take advantage of the full width?

Attachments

• screen.webp
    screen.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 13
I appreciate this is partially due to a styling issue, but can the alphabetical pagination be placed above the sidebar on the members list so that it can take advantage of the full width?
Fixed with a slight template edit and a bit of CSS hocus pocus.. :)

Attachments

• screen2.webp
    screen2.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 9
Your addon exposed to SQL injection. Please make a conversation with me for detail (or you could just look at the error log)
Since you disabled your conversation I have to call it here.

I have tried it on your demo site and taken it down by a simple sql (unintentional)
I fixed the error for my friend who bought the addon, some script kiddie took his site down for similar thing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom