Allforum.com

influence

Site: www.allforum.com

I have had this domain (and also allforums.com but sold that because I thought the singular word Forum with the word ALL makes more sense) for about 15 years now but just never had time to do anything with it. I actually had a Vbulletin installed forum with it over 10 years ago and it had about 10k members (half were spam accounts since I didn't managed it). I decided not to do another forum because I honestly thought forums were dead after social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram took over. In the past, I've had offers up to $10k for this domain but reluctant to sell and ignored each offers but let allforums.com go. Probably should have sold both before the social media take-over about 10 years ago.

Anyway, I've decided to give this another go by using XenForo to see how things go. Forum was installed about 2 months ago and I haven't advertised it yet. Design is just a basic style by ThemeHouse. I've owned over 10 successful websites in the past mostly dating. However, this is the only forum domain I've owned. These days its hard to advertise forums or getting a forum active.

I am open to suggestions such as design, layout colors, font, logo (something quick I did but open to paying someone for a professional design) and suggestion on ways to get a forum active these days during the social media takeover era.

Also please let me know regarding loading speed and such. On a reseller account at the moment but plan on getting a VPS or dedicated if I am some how able to get this off the ground.

Ah didn't know I've been an Xenforo member for over 10 years until I tried to register and a message shows my Email has an account. Glad to be a part of this excellent software now. Very clean and organized.

Last edited:
dude you should have taken that 10K
Was about $7k but I was asking for 10k and he/they refuse to match so it didn't go through. I was too adamant and firm about the 10k and wouldn't sell it for less than that now either.

Folks, I will love to get some feedbacks on speed and layout so far please.

Was about $7k but I was asking for 10k and he/they refuse to match so it didn't go through. I was too adamant and firm about the 10k and wouldn't sell it for less than that now either.

Folks, I will love to get some feedbacks on speed and layout so far please.
well i think if you took that and invested it in real estate or added it in your 401k it would have paid itself these days its hard to grow forums when you have to compete with Reddit and facebook

Top Bottom