Allec

Allec [Paid] 2.2.13

No permission to buy ($30.00)

DohTheme

DohTheme submitted a new resource:

Allec - It's bright, elegant and subtle look

Mockup.jpg

This time we present you Allec , We carefully designed this theme for you to have all you need to build an incredible community. Not only is this theme very user-friendly and flexible, but it's also easily customizable to suit your needs.

[IMG...

Read more about this resource...

When trying to install:

Line 113: Template tags are not well formed. Tag if was found when expecting macro. - Template modifications: public:post_macros

It just happens when you try to install the XML file. It is really just that line, nothing else.
PHP:
[HEADING=2]Oops! We ran into some problems.[/HEADING]
Line 113: Template tags are not well formed. Tag if was found when expecting macro. - Template modifications: public:post_macros

It just happens when you try to install the XML file. It is really just that line, nothing else.
PHP:
[HEADING=2]Oops! We ran into some problems.[/HEADING]
Did you try to install (import from archive)?

I have $config['enableAddOnArchiveInstaller'] = true; in my config but the option to install themes does not show up. Only with addons. Sorry if I missed anything here.

Last edited:
I have $config['enableAddOnArchiveInstaller'] = true; in my config but the option to install themes does not show up. Only with addons. Sorry if I missed anything here.
You don't have to add lines to your config it's a new feature in XF 2.2 just import the style in the normal way but use the archive file in the files.

That is really odd as I don't have that option when importing themes. I will have to check that but apart from that I don't understand why traditional importing via XML is not working...?

That is really odd as I don't have that option when importing themes. I will have to check that but apart from that I don't understand why traditional importing via XML is not working...?
Because since this feature was introduced in XF 2.2 we combined files and XML style in one archive.
Can you open a support ticket and attach us a screenshot from the import style page?

Ok, thanks. I disabled theme house install&upgrade add-on. Now I have the option to install a zip . However I get an error message again. Maybe you can have a look.

Attachments

• error.webp
    error.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 4
All of your themes I have (swift, fury). However, I can install your other theme fury via XML without a problem. Sorry the issues causing you :)
That's wired, none of our customers reported such a problem also I import it in our demo. open a support ticket I will attach you XML file

Top Bottom