All Threads In First Level

Peter

How can I move all threads so it appears under the main forum so that visitors see all the postings instead of the threads being in different categories? Any reason I should NOT do that?

You can move individual forums to the root node but not the threads within those forums.

Forums don't have to be in categories, if that's what you're asking.

You can move individual forums to the root node but not the threads within those forums.

Forums don't have to be in categories, if that's what you're asking.

With social networks, it seems much harder to for people to be interested in forums. Since xenforo does not have an official global rss feed or recent activity feed, I'm trying to find a better way to display discussions. For example, if I click on Forums, it will show, Main Category and under that Main Forum. I want to get all the threads in Main Forum to be listed once they visit the site instead of having them click on Main Forum.

Depending on how your site is organized, you could possibly just link directly to the Main Forum instead of linking to the forum index.

Or you can use some custom code to change the index page so it loads the Main Forum instead. That is an add-on request though.

Top Bottom