Alerts popup box (Lower left corner) template?

Akrion

Pardon my ignorance but can anyone point me to the template which handles the new alert popup box which shows in the lower left corner of the screen? I have been asked recently to include support for it in the Aurora theme and I am little confused if this was a feature which shipped with 1.1 and I have to address a template for it or it should work by default.

My template search did not produce the desired results so I hope some one will point me in the right direction.

The relevant CSS classes are: #StackAlerts, #StackAlerts .StackAlert and #StackAlerts .StackAlertContent

Hopefully that will help.

The relevant CSS classes are: #StackAlerts, #StackAlerts .StackAlert and #StackAlerts .StackAlertContent

Hopefully that will help.

Thanks Brogan! I checked and as I suspected I do have them in my template (xenforo_overlay.css). I wonder if there is a specific logic and a non-css template where those play a role.

Would you happen to know what is the exact "rule" when those popup shows and when they do not?

For example I was reading this post when I got an email that someone answered my post x in a diff thread... but I did not get the popup in lower left side...

Those alerts show when you stay on the same page, an alert is triggered (PM, quote, etc.) and you perform an Ajax call on the page, such as clicking on an avatar to show a member card.

Top Bottom