Alerts for new comments made in reported items

Sorry, yes, what I meant to suggest was an alert when a mod/admin replied to a report ... :)

ATM you have to go and physically check the reports to see if any of the mod/admin team have commented, but an alert would guide you to specific reports so you could jump straight to them to see the latest comments.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Mods: Could you please change the thread title to "Alerts for report comments" - thanks :)

Supported this. Just now, I realized, that this is mising. Or appear new Comments in the "Whats New?" List?

Mods: Could you please change the thread title to "Alerts for report comments" - thanks :)
Think I changed it to reflect the suggestion a bit better..

Yes I have made the suggestion before, and agree. The current system works OK for simple things, but for things that require discussion, it is actually a hindrance... i.e. I need to check open reported items on xf.com several times a day to see if new comments are made, and of course on my own forum -- And my moderators could never be trained to do that.

Personally I am not picky, any way to notify moderators that new comments are made... Conversation, email, color change, whack to the back of the head... something.

Top Bottom