• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.2 Alert Notice

Amaury

I completely overlooked this when I made my styles, and now I'm trying to get it. However, it won't stay up long enough. I can inspect it, but when it disappears that CSS info disappears.

Is there a way I can make it so it doesn't disappear or stay up longer? It's the notice you get in the bottom-left.

Amaury

Search alerts. You don't need the exact phrase.
Found it. Managed to inspect the element and copy the CSS to search for it, and it's #StackAlerts .stackAlertContent. The template is xenforo_overlay.css.

Specifically:
Code:
#StackAlerts .stackAlertContent {
    padding: 10px;
    padding-right: 30px;
    border-radius: 4px;
    border: solid 2px @primaryLighterStill;
    background: {xen:helper rgba, @primaryLightest, 0.9};
    font-size: 11px;
    font-weight: bold;
}
I don't think there's a style property, not counting the color palette, for this, so I'll just edit the background and border CSS here directly like with everything else.

Amaury

You didn't actually do a template search, which searches the content of templates.
Well, I managed to find it, as seen above, but for future reference, what do you mean?

Sorry, I make decent styles now, but I'm still learning the ropes.

Amaury

There's not much more I can say about the template search.
Well, you said I didn't search the contents, but for #StackAlerts .stackAlertContent I went to Search Templates and put that code in Template Contains and searched for it. Or am I missing something?

Amaury

I'm not having any luck, anyway, even using the CSS, so screw it, I guess.

It's not like it's unreadable, but I want to get rid of that ugly black border around it.