AlabamaGunForum

Deathstarr

https://AlabamaGunForum.com is a local forum I made for people that like firearms and wanted a place to buy, sell and trade firearms for free.

Its been up for about a year and doing well its hard to get people to join the forum but i just took the forum old school with a basic theme with easy on the eyes colors. The colors are to represent the outdoors of Alabama.

Yes, Alabama is not up north for a start as well as chicago and New York. Certain states have more laws (Cali) then their needs to be. You were prob afraid of many things before you tried them. A simple knife could be a weapon and a good one if you know how to use it. A Gun is just a tool that you use like a hammer. You first need to learn what it is used for (legally) and how to use it.

We are slowly growing and doing well.

Yes, Alabama is not up north for a start as well as chicago and New York. Certain states have more laws (Cali) then their needs to be. You were prob afraid of many things before you tried them. A simple knife could be a weapon and a good one if you know how to use it. A Gun is just a tool that you use like a hammer. You first need to learn what it is used for (legally) and how to use it.

We are slowly growing and doing well.
mmmh honest explain what its used for apart from shooting peop0le ... please, I apologize... i never own any weapon so curious to know more ...

Hunting/Survival, protection, defense, in a since a persons toy. A Gun can be a tool you have everyday or not. I usually carry and have one in my truck. When I go to the woods off my land I always have one on me for snakes, coyotes,coons, opossums.

hahahahahah one for snakes ..... !!!!
well, that would work but having it for defense in a free country like this shows that we are not better than these other worst country ... not everyone one who owns it thinks like you some shoot their wife's friends for just a little error

Are you referring to the toy part?

Some people build some really amazing firearms just to show off and have. Now there is the competition part of the sport also such as Clay shooting, MPSA as well as USPSA and cant forget long range.

Referring to your quote "When I go to the woods off my land I always have one on me for snakes, coyotes,coons, opossums." this usually only happens in games in our country :P

Top Bottom