Ahh! Blank Page

a legacy reborn

Well I decided to uninstall eaccelerator but then reinstalled it after I got a blank screen :eek:. Now I am a still getting blank screen but then my site shows up, then I get a memory allocated error. Please help :(. I don't think this is a 100% XenForo issue, but am not sure what could have caused this, sadly I am for the night...

Can you post the full error?

A blank page is often a suppressed error. Try adding this line to your library/config.php file:

Code:
ini_set('display_errors', true);

That may reveal an error message on the blank page.

It did not reveal anything. I am rebooting the server in hope that it might just be something taking up all the memory and that is why I had the memory allocated errors as well.

Edit: Alright I restarted and here are the following errors that have happened.

Still blank page but on refresh it sometimes lets me see my site but it is like it has no CSS at all then other times I get the following
Code:
 Fatal error:  Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files in /home/{user}/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 111

I reuploaded the root files from admin.php-rgba.php
and get this...
I also reuploaded the entire /library/XenForo

Code:
 Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3077747965 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

I did a Google search and found APC and Zend implicated in this error. Many people report that disabling APC fixes the problem.

Have you enabled APC in your library/config.php file? If so then try removing it to see if that fixes the error.

I removed it but to no effect...

Update, I get into my admincp after uninstalling APC...

The site only works 1/2 the time the other is a blank page...

Alright I rebuilt everything with EasyApache...unfortunately it made the site slow...but that can be fixed later, tell me if u can access without a problem the link in my sig.

Top Bottom