[AH] Twitter Widget

[AH] Twitter Widget 1.2.0

No permission to download

Matt C.

Matt C. submitted a new resource:

[AH] Twitter Widget - A customizable twitter widget

Third Party Libraries
NOTE: This add-on is in BETA. While it's most likely fine to run on a production board, there may be errors, so be warned. More features are planned.

What does this add-on do?
This add-on lets you add a twitter widget to the sidebar which features tweets from an account of your choosing...

Read more about this resource...

Any chance that this might be able to display tweets from a list rather than a single account?

That’s how the widget provided by twitter works (you create a list of accounts and point the widget to that list).

Matt C. updated [AH] Twitter Widget with a new update entry:

Release 0.3 Beta

Release 0.3 Beta has now been released.
  • Added error handling methods to prevent errors from appearing on the page in which the widget is active if any of the keys are not entered correctly.
  • Added tooltips to the Twitter actions (reply, retweet, like).
  • Added new style properties to choose to display the Twitter actions and timestamp.
If no new bugs are found in this release, the next version will be considered stable.

Read the rest of this update entry...

2018-05-21_23-50-57.webp

Template Compilation Error
public:EWRporta_articles_index - Locale string does not exist for key: relativeTime > ss in /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/src/addons/AH/TwitterWidget/Vendor/Moment/MomentLocale.php:85

corrections
.ah-tw-tweets { .xf-ahTW_body(); } .tweet-container { .xf-ahTW_tweetContainer(); } .tweet-author { .xf-ahTW_tweetAuthor(); } .tweet-text { .xf-ahTW_tweetText(); } .tweet-media { .xf-ahTW_tweetMedia(); } .tweet-actions { .xf-ahTW_tweetActions(); .actionBar-set { margin: 0; } } .time { color: #8c8c8c; }

View attachment 176003

Template Compilation Error
public:EWRporta_articles_index - Locale string does not exist for key: relativeTime > ss in /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/src/addons/AH/TwitterWidget/Vendor/Moment/MomentLocale.php:85

Please upgrade to the latest version, 1.0.0. That bug has been fixed.

Also, that error only appears if the Twitter keys aren't entered correctly.

Currently displays the following errors. Avatars don't load on non-ticker, and avatars on the ticker appear to have random sizes.

Code:
[Error] Failed to load resource: resource unavailable (nadvTI2D_normal.jpg, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (newsTicker.js, line 0)
[Error] Did not load script at 'https://www.website.com/js/ah/twitterwidget/newsTicker.js?_v=8c05000e' because non script MIME types are not allowed when 'X-Content-Type: nosniff' is given.
[Error] TypeError: undefined is not a function (near '...$('.ah-tweet-bar').newsTicker...')
  Global Code (www.website.com:5659)

I haven't encountered that error before. By chance were you at work or someplace where Twitter is being blocke

Matt... I love this widget! Great job! It just took me a while to get approval from Twitter and get an API.

It would be awesome if I could have 2 or 3 widgets serving feeds from different lists. Is that possible?

Matt... I love this widget! Great job! It just took me a while to get approval from Twitter and get an API.

It would be awesome if I could have 2 or 3 widgets serving feeds from different lists. Is that possible?

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad you're enjoying it. I'm sure it's possible, I just don't have the expertise to do that and I don't have time to figure it out. Sorry!

@Matt C. I am having a problem with your twitter widget. I have set up all the tokens correctly and I keep getting this error.
1541259067255.webp
Could you possibally give me a hand to figure out what I am doing wrong?

Matt C. updated [AH] Twitter Widgets with a new update entry:

Release 1.2.0

Release 1.2.0 has now been released. This release and all future versions requires XenForo 2.1.x and up.
  • Ensures compatibility with XenForo 2.1.x (FontAwesome 5 icons)
  • Removed the twitter ticker widget. I didn't work very well to begin with.
  • No longer uses the Moment.php library to display dates. It now uses the default XF date system.
  • Cleaned up the code
Please remove AH\TwitterWidget\Vendor\Moment from the add-on directory.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom