Agile by Xenthemes [Paid] [Deleted]

what is the price after 6 months?

All of our products include a 50% discount on license renewals so in this case it would be $11.50. You can of course still continue using the last downloaded version without renewing the license :)

I think you can change support 1 year and i can buy :)

Thanks for the suggestion. There's a possibility we may extend the support period for current and future customers but nothing is planned as of yet. Keen an eye out :)

Great theme have purchased along with the node tabs add-on. Just one quick question - I activated my licenses but can't get support as it still says inactive lol.

I believe the theme needs a slight update for 1.4.3 see image below:

Capture.webp
These cannot be merged as the system states they must be hand edited - not a clue have I lol

Regards

Have to say fantastic and speedy support from Tom - less than half an hour to wait for a reply and answer.

My bad on the license activation - I activated on site but not on forum; sorted.

Brilliant theme and so easy to customise - look forward to more.

Have to say fantastic and speedy support from Tom - less than half an hour to wait for a reply and answer.

My bad on the license activation - I activated on site but not on forum; sorted.

Brilliant theme and so easy to customise - look forward to more.

Dave, I missed your post here before so sorry about that. Glad you got things sorted and like the theme. Feedback / suggestions are always welcome too.

I don't know what took me so long to discover this style, but I'm glad that @Tom Christian arrived at XenForo. I look forward to see more styles and further enrich the XenForo platform.

Thanks! I intend on releasing more in the new year :-)

Top Bottom