XF 2.2 After upgrading to 2.2 smilies are not working

djbaxter

in memoriam 1947-2022
Just upgraded from 2.1.18 or whatever the latest version of 2.1.x was.

I can see at least some of our smilies in the popup box but clicking on them does nothing. They are not being inserted into the message text box.

I don't even see the emojis.

Has something changed? How do I enable/fix this?

I have the same problem. The BB manager did nothing..
I uploaded some smilies myself and now all the ones that were otherwise loaded are no longer there..
If using TweMoji... there is a MaxCDN issue... try using JoyPixel and the default CDN temporarily.

View attachment 279899
I have Emoji by JoyPixels 🤷‍♂️
Even with JoyPixels there is a bug... so it may have to wait until the next update comes out.... I know that I had some issues...but once I went to JoyPixel and using the native CDN in my site they were no longer present (went from native emoji).
Could your host be blocking the default CDN, or your host be being blocked by the CDN provider? I have a feeling you are in Germany.... but my German is VERY rusty from when my grandmother was alive...and she's been gone for over 3 decades and I have not had the pleasure of speaking it with anyone since I'm in "redneck central" in Texas. If I was down near Fredericksburg I might have more opportunity... but I only visit there once a year for 2 weeks to visit the local distilleries then move a little further south to grab the sky.
I wonder if it may be one of those Germany specific cookie issues?

Top Bottom