After a re-install I can't add on XFR

I did a re-install after deleting the data files that contained conflicting information whilst doing an import. Anyway, I was guided through this and success was abound. The only issue I have left is there are conflicting files that stop the installation of XFR User Albums.
I understand that this is saying there are some of the original files left from the previous install so is there a way of overwriting them or do I find each files location and try to delete it? Or is it possible to rename the file before installing it so that there is no conflict?

Error message:
XFR albums.webp

OK. So I 'dropped the tables containing XFR and then lost everything. Not really what I was after! So, I have looked in my file manager and there is a lot of stuff relating to my install there but there is also the following message when you try to look at my forum via it's url.
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Have I blown it?

I dropped the file(s) named XFR, nothing more but now when I look at the PHPmy admin it says there are no files. I think I might have blown it completely. I still have a load of stuff in file manager on the host site, can I use any of that to recover anything?

If you want me to have a look, PC me the url and login credentials to your site.

If you deleted all tables, a backup would be the way to go. If you only removed files, it can be solved by reuploading the default XenForo files from your zip file.

Top Bottom