After 8 years I got my Adsense account back and need help

dawg

In 2006 I was making good money with Adsense on a video site i owned. Of course my domain and account were lost over content Google disagreed with. Not every day but for 8 years i tried to recover my account, and create new ones with no success. Out of the blue the other day i get an email from Google telling me that i have 30 days to recover my account and place an ad and have some impressions so it will stay open. Well of course i jumped on it, i have recovered my account :)

Now where the trouble begins. The only choice i have at the moment is to place the ads on my forums, I own no other sites at the moment "Down sized" all my domains, sold some sites let other go, just no time for it these days.

My forums are only half suitable for Adsense, meaning of course i have content that does not fall under their guidelines. Approaching 8 millions posts on my forums now there is no way to clean up the site totally. Also, we average 8k posts per day, i cant change the rules after 4 years overnight this will take sometime. I have read Brogans conditional statements, and other saying they use or block keywords so ads dont show on inappropriate threads. I know you can block nodes with conditional statements but how do i use the keywords to determine which threads are cool and which are not? Thanks for any tips.

With Ad Positioning by digitalpoint, you can disable ads on threads that contain images. Useful to prevent ban for "inappropriate content".

With Ad Positioning by digitalpoint, you can disable ads on threads that contain images. Useful to prevent ban for "inappropriate content".
I keep going back to that add on, it looks good but i keep thrown by the errors people are facing, does it work with 1.4?

also, if i use that addon would i still need to worry about keywords to avoid?

Top Bottom