XF 2 Affiliate Program AddOn Developed

Jonathan Long

Need an affiliate addon that will create an affiliate account for each member, and allow us to assign each person an individual payout for all user upgrades they are responsible for. Need to be able to set a flat fee for each upgrade level or a percentage.

Also, we have a custom coupon code addon so need to make sure that the affiliate program only pays out according to the actual sale price and not the regular upgrade price.

So if it’s a $200 upgrade but the person uses a code that makes it $100 and commissions are set to 50% it should pay the affiliate $50.

We accept Stipe and Crypto at checkout.

Affiliate payouts will be done via PayPal and it would be nice to have a simple bulk payout option like most other affiliate programs on other platforms.

For manual payouts i can advise my add-on:

And for affiliate system Referral System by Siropu with [DBTech] DragonByte Credits

(I can make a add-on to change reward to % from user upgrade cost)

For manual payouts i can advise my add-on:

And for affiliate system Referral System by Siropu with [DBTech] DragonByte Credits

(I can make a add-on to change reward to % from user upgrade cost)
Need a true affiliate system. Not a combo of 3 addons that "kind of" do what we need. Thanks, but that won't work.

I've had an affiliate addon in the planning stage for the past couple of months. Right now I have other addons I'm developing ahead of it but the goal of the affiliate addon is very very close to what you're wanting. The only difference is that I didn't even think of a feature that would allow automatic payout which should be simple enough.

I've had an affiliate addon in the planning stage for the past couple of months. Right now I have other addons I'm developing ahead of it but the goal of the affiliate addon is very very close to what you're wanting. The only difference is that I didn't even think of a feature that would allow automatic payout which should be simple enough.
Surprised there isn't a larger demand for this. Would be nice as a core feature.

Surprised there isn't a larger demand for this. Would be nice as a core feature.
After reading this thread it will be a core feature in my addon. The question is are you wanting it to be specifically for you to use or what? If you want to discuss this further just PM. I have an appointment in about 30 mins so if I don't reply that is why.

After reading this thread it will be a core feature in my addon. The question is are you wanting it to be specifically for you to use or what? If you want to discuss this further just PM. I have an appointment in about 30 mins so if I don't reply that is why.
I meant an affiliate program should be a core feature in Xenforo out of the box. Would be nice.

Gotcha. Yeah, they have the advertising bit there but I'm hoping that my affiliate addon will impress them enough to include it in the core code but we shall see.

I have dropped you a pm

Top Bottom