Advertisement Manager Paid [Paid] [Deleted]

So the paid version only adds criteria options? No offense to you, but I think a user would want more options for $25.

Well I don't know what people would pay for things ;) I was going to have it in GBP, but I know people know USD better...

Anyhow, I guess your right ;) Although I do offer priority support with the paid one :rolleyes:

Well, the price is reduced to $15 for the first week :)

Honestly, with the way people are replying you would think I'm asking for people's body parts!

How am I asking for body parts? It was a simple question in regards about a product I already use. Seeing what you offer that it doesn't to better fit my needs.. but with your attitude.. forget I asked, I'll stick with Robbo's

How am I asking for body parts? It was a simple question in regards about a product I already use. Seeing what you offer that it doesn't to better fit my needs.. but with your attitude.. forget I asked, I'll stick with Robbo's

Apologies, I was just a bit put off when you posted that after @Matthew Hawley said the price was too high.

Although I don't believe this adds anything different, I could be wrong - what exactly does that one offer? Although I've probably blown it now, sorry about my attitude!

Liam

P.S It was supposed to be a sarcastic comment ;)

Apologies, I was just a bit put off when you posted that after @Matthew Hawley said the price was too high.

Although I don't believe this adds anything different, I could be wrong - what exactly does that one offer? Although I've probably blown it now, sorry about my attitude!

Liam

P.S It was supposed to be a sarcastic comment ;)

I NEVER said the price was too high. I just from a customer point of view, users will probably want more features.

Top Bottom