Advertisement Manager [Deleted]

Although it's a nice add on, it jumps my private installation query count from 16 to 47, the liamads_adverts table is causing massive queries something you might want to check.

Hi,

On XF 1.2.2 it doesn't seem to display the ads when applying them, please can you advise if the version you have released is compatible ?

Hello, just tried installing and got the following error on install. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in [...]/forum/library/LiamAds/Addon.php on line 55
Missed your reply! This is a bug in (the very outdated) PHP 5.2. I'll release an update later today probably.

I'm getting the same error. Was this ever fixed?

I guess I have to make this known:

For licensing enforcement (branding), this addon calls back to my server with the following information:

$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] (domain)
$addonname (admanager)

The IP address of your server is also logged on my server.

This data is used for licensing only, and will not be shared.

(It might help catch the pirates of xF as well ;))

Please be aware that if you have this addon showing ads, you must also show the branding line (unless you paid for removal).

Liam

how much is it for a branding free license? Cant this information be provided in the description of the addon? that branding is quite obtrusive and perhaps should be under the 'forum software by xenforo' etc line.

how much is it for a branding free license? Cant this information be provided in the description of the addon? that branding is quite obtrusive and perhaps should be under the 'forum software by xenforo' etc line.

£15 per forum. I'll add it to the OP, and the branding can be muted (greyed out, smaller) if wanted (just edit the relevant CSS).

Last edited:
Still waiting to pay for branding free

If you pay using PayPal, it'll tell you if you select GBP. It'll be ~$8.24.

Please note: Branding removal increased to £15 for everyone except @GlobalHax as he was waiting for information.

@GlobalHax if you still want branding removal, please PC me before Saturday to keep the £5 offer open.

Liam

I have finally gotten my site all responsive except for the one ad i have in my header. Is there a way to make this ad responsive or just hide it when on mobile? Thank you

Top Bottom