Advertisement Manager [Deleted]

Hello, and great add-on! I seem to remember viewing an image with the ad locations, but I can't seem to find it. Does such an image exist? What I mean is, where are the ad locations for XenForo?

Thanks.

FOUND IT! I'll post it here for future reference! ;)

ad_locations1.jpg

I get this when I try to install this addon.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home3/xxx/public_html/xxx/library/LiamAds/Addon.php on line 55

I get this when I try to install this addon.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home3/xxx/public_html/xxx/library/LiamAds/Addon.php on line 55

Can you update to PHP 5.3? You are most likely on PHP 5.2, which is EOL. Making this addon compatible with PHP 5.2 would cause me to have to make an entirely new function, which is pretty pointless as it is only used once (and most people are on PHP 5.3+ now).

Can you update to PHP 5.3? You are most likely on PHP 5.2, which is EOL. Making this addon compatible with PHP 5.2 would cause me to have to make an entirely new function, which is pretty pointless as it is only used once (and most people are on PHP 5.3+ now).
Xenforo supports php 5.2, addons must comply what xenforo core support also.

Xenforo supports php 5.2, addons must comply what xenforo core support also.

Blah.

I'll upload the update tomorrow, I'm being forced to go camping with my family even though I know I'll hate it and never wanted to go.

Reactions: rdn
Blah.

I'll upload the update tomorrow, I'm being forced to go camping with my family even though I know I'll hate it and never wanted to go.

LOL. That happens ALL the time with my family! Parents just don't get 14 year olds (I'm 14 not saying you are lol :P).

I dont mind paying. Let me know when this functionality exists and I'll be your first customer :D

Top Bottom