Advertisement Manager [Deleted]

Odd, it seems that "Advertisements" doesn't show up under "Options." /scratches head

Any ideas?

There are no options. Access the control area from the adverts admin node.

There should be a link under the options link on the admin home page.

On my site (link in sig) you'll see we have a "site sponsors" side block. This is a custom template which shows on every page, not just the homepage, so would need to be able to stick ads in there also.
How can I setup my forum ads to be just like your far right skyscrapers? This is exactly what I have been looking for, to be on every single page! I currently use the other ad manager tho...robbos...I believe once I have that skyscraper setup I can do away with SO many regular banner placements...

How can I setup my forum ads to be just like your far right skyscrapers? This is exactly what I have been looking for, to be on every single page! I currently use the other ad manager tho...robbos...I believe once I have that skyscraper setup I can do away with SO many regular banner placements...
BD Widget Addon of @xfrocks

Tomorrow I'll be releasing the version with page criteria. It will come with a small branding line :-)

Oh no. Not another branding line. o.o

Can you please disable the branding line again? How big is the line? As far as I don't know sth about that, I will not update...

Reactions: Cal
When I tried install 1.2 version of this addon on XF1.2b5 got error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /var/www/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/library/LiamAds/Addon.php on line 68

PHP 5.3.3

was:
PHP:
if ($adr['advert_location'] == $hookName && XenForo_Helper_Criteria::userMatchesCriteria($adr['user_criteria'], true) && XenForo_Helper_Criteria::pageMatchesCriteria($adr['page_criteria'], true, $template->getParams(), []))

now:
PHP:
if ($adr('advert_location') == $hookName && XenForo_Helper_Criteria::userMatchesCriteria($adr('user_criteria'), true) && XenForo_Helper_Criteria::pageMatchesCriteria($adr('page_criteria'), true, $template->getParams(), array() ))

thank you. Now installed and works.

Top Bottom